To the Shareholders of Nunamiut Corporation:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Nunamiut Corporation (“Nunamiut”) will be held on March 11, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. AKDT at Anaktuvuk Pass School. The purposes of the meeting are:
- To elect 7 Directors to the Board of Directors, to serve the following terms, or until their successors are chosen and qualified:
- Two (2) Directors serving a one-year term ending in 2024
- Two (2) Directors serving a two-year term ending in 2025
- Three (3) Directors serving a three-year term ending in 2026
- To consider and adopt the minutes of the last annual meeting; and,
- To consider such other and further matters as may lawfully come before the shareholders.
Only shareholders of record at the close of business on the record date of February 10, 2023, are entitled to vote at the meeting.
The enclosed proxy statement provides information about the candidates and describes the election and proxy voting process. Shareholders are invited and encouraged to attend the meeting in person. If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, you are requested to fill in and sign the enclosed proxy and return it promptly in the envelope provided.
DATED this 6th day of January, 2023.
Click here to view press release: 50S8556-2023 Notice of Annual Meeting.PDF